D&D 5E Your Adventuring Party Names

PieAndDragon

Duncan T
Finally had time to update the Adventuring Party Name Generator with last ideas from this thread.

A sample of recently generated names

Order of the Golden Bridge
Circle of the Flying Sharks
Eight Flames and a Mastadon
Flying Spears
Companions of the Frosty Octopus
Questers of the Indigo Iguana
Children of the Happy Horses
Companions of the Burgundy Flames
Agents of the Sleeping Hero
Two Badgers and a Elk
Flaming Skulls
Djovial Djinns
Heroes of the Fell Ogre
Turtles of War

ElectricDragon

Explorer
We had many over the years, but only two come to mind as memorable:
The Bar Burners: From a tavern brawl that got out of hand.
Motley Crew: everyone was half-something and no two alike.

JPicasso

First Post
Was a founding member of the 'Free Companions'. As time went on, we called ourselves the 'Freak Companions' and it started to be used more overtly.

We hope that strangers took it as how our company was formed, like, by freak of circumstance.

..But deep down we all know it was because of the parties' makeup (we were all freaks).

cbwjm

Seb-wejem
We had a group called Warforged First due to our tendency to send the warforged fighter into the fray first.

Last group was called Venture Inc.

OB1

Jedi Master
The long running group I play in is Phineas's Phreaks and Phantastical Beasts. P3B for short.
We travel the world looking for strange new acts for our 2 (soon to be 3) wildly successful carnivals and occasionally accidentally stop wars, cause dynasties to fall and prevent Armageddon from happening.
We are a Tiefling, Gnome, Dragonborn and Goliath.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

PieAndDragon

Duncan T
I've updated the Adventure Party Name generator to include settlement names and also the latest names from this thread and some from a thread on reddit.

It appears to be my most viewed generator on EN World so any more names that should be considered?

adventurer_party_names.png

Last edited:

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
The Stormriders
The Knights of Noloknyr
Those Damned Elves (all elfin party who were declared local folk heroes to the commoners and outlaws/irritations for a tyrannical baron)
The Riders of WHEEEEEE!
...and <drumroll> The Steel Dragons [of Daenfrii].

Remove ads