Your Dicebag and You. What makes a perfect Dicebag

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Whenever Christmas rolls around, my players always buy me a bottle of Crown Royal as a gift. They call it a "Potion of DM Control." Apparently, I am much more lax on the rules when I am inebriated.

Anyway. I save the Crown Royal bags for my dice.

Tewligan

First Post
Home made. Denim from an old pair of black pants. Black drawstrings from an old shoe. Stiched together with black thread. Flaming skull patch sewn on the front.
"It's like, how much more black could this be? And the answer is none. None more black." -Nigel Tufnel

sjmiller

Explorer
I have used a host of different dicebags over the years. One was a dicebag someone in my game got as a gift and decided it was too small. One was a big bag made of black homespun cotton material, I think. Another was made of leather, and there were some others I just can't remember.

These days, I prefer my box o' dice. It is a handcarved box from Poland with felt in the top that is perfect for rolling.

Attachments

• Boxtop.JPG
    Boxtop.JPG
    644.2 KB · Views: 72
  • Boxside.JPG
    Boxside.JPG
    653.5 KB · Views: 70
  • Boxinside.JPG
    Boxinside.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 73

RodneyThompson

First Post
The most POPULAR bag around!! (We have three at our gaming table that we....earned through XP!)

Oh, clearly, if you're over the age of 21 you can't use a CR bag that you're given; you have to go buy one at the liquor store, empty its contents in the traditional manner, and then you can use the bag. It's a time-tested tradition, a ritual that must be performed to bless the bag. Once the bag has been properly blessed, it confers its blessing upon the dice stored within.

It's science. You can't argue with that. SCIENCE.

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
I went against the flow back in the day. Everyone had the CR bag, I had the red velvet Canadian Mist bag.

Now I use a clear plastic compartmentalized tackle box.

And Jasperak: Everyone knows you don't segregate dice by type. You segregate by color. Yes, that's right, politically uncorrect dice.

Tetsubo

First Post
This is what I use. Yes, I segregate them.

I also own two actual dice bags, one leather and one velvet. They hold my 'overflow' dice. Like many gamers I own a lot of dice. I bought one of those 'dice by the pound' bags last year. Great deal.

My wife has a small leather bag that holds her single set of dice. She has only played a few sessions.

Attachments

• dicebox.jpg
    dicebox.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 75

Obryn

Hero
I use a gorgeous handmade black-and-purple dice bag that was given to me at one of Keeper of Secrets and Whirligig's Nutkinland Dinner Parties.

-O

Remove ads