• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Your favourite non-core spells?

Twowolves

Explorer
Frukathka said:
I believe that is from Masters of the Wild, not R&R

Probably not the same spell. The True Reincarnation I'm talking about is a ritual spell, requiring 3 druids to cast, and is a 5th level spell. It lets the casters choose the form the subject is reincarnated into. I don't own MotW, so I have no idea what that version of the spell does.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Twowolves said:
Probably not the same spell. The True Reincarnation I'm talking about is a ritual spell, requiring 3 druids to cast, and is a 5th level spell. It lets the casters choose the form the subject is reincarnated into. I don't own MotW, so I have no idea what that version of the spell does.
I just checked. There is no True Ritual by that name in either book, however what you describe is the capstone ability of the Incarnate Prestige Class.

Twowolves

Explorer
Frukathka said:
I just checked. There is no True Ritual by that name in either book, however what you describe is the capstone ability of the Incarnate Prestige Class.

Choosing the next form you take is the lvl 10 ability of that PrC, yes. I am 100% certain of the ritual (not 100% on the name, though), but it might have been in the Strange Lands hardcover, not in R&R I/II.

Anyway, I know it exists, because we almost had to use it a few sessions ago (pesky wood elf druids and their total lack of Raise Dead magic!)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads