• Sliders

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • Farscape

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Other

Votes: 29 43.3%

Eternalknight

First Post
Oh god, how the heck did I forget B5!?!? You may all now call me an idiot :D As for witchblade, not out in Australia so I obviously didn't think to put it in.

Staffan

Legend
My "other" vote was also meant to represent the greatness that is Babylon 5. BTW, I just watched it over again over the last few months, and it does rock indeed. I still get shivers over Lord Refa's final moments...

Crothian

First Post
Staffan said:
My "other" vote was also meant to represent the greatness that is Babylon 5. BTW, I just watched it over again over the last few months, and it does rock indeed. I still get shivers over Lord Refa's final moments...

And the rock cried out no hiding place, that was really good.

Villano

First Post
Nero Wolfe Mysteries. Favorite show of all time (although this season ended with the weakest episode ever, Immune To Murder. If you couldn't figure out who did it, you should be beaten about the head and neck with a dead fish*).

Also, The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr, the recently (and prematurely) cancelled Sheena, The Flash (best live action superhero show), Hogan's Heroes (hey, I like it!), and Kolchak: The Night Stalker.

I also have a soft spot for the later episodes of Black Scorpion. I'm not saying it was a good show, but it was fun.

For cartoons, Home Movies, Daria, Futurama, old episodes of The Simpsons, Recess, Thundarr, Batman, Mighty Max, and classic He-Man.

*You'll only understand that if you've seen the episode.

Last edited:

Holy Bovine

First Post
Of course if you had actually put BABYLON 5 on the list it would be sweeping this poll ;)

Otherwise i also voted for Star Trek, Enterprise, Farscape and Quantum Leap.

Ranger REG

Explorer
Mustrum_Ridcully said:

Wasn`t is "Space - Above and Beyond"? (I am not sure, in Germany, it aired as "Space 2063")

But it was a good series - well made, and it wasn`t one of those more or less "light-hearted" series that at least I was used to (It wasn`t at least not like Startrek or Babylon 5.)

Unfortunately, it didn`t last long...

Mustrum Ridcully
It was Space: Above and Beyond. It only aired for one season on FOX TV Friday nights. It was pretty good but didn't caught up with the mainstream. Then again, the Nielsen audience are a weird bunch but they're voting for us, unfortunately.

BTW, you forgot Smallville (WB) and Alias (ABC).

Last edited:

Storm Raven

First Post
Staffan said:

I will add my voice to the chorus of "What? No B5?" inquiries. Best science fiction ever put on television. Made Star Trek look like the random babblings of monkeys left alone with some toy spaceships.

Remove ads