Your most anticipated games of 2016?

Goodman games DCC Mutant Crawl Classics and the DCC Lankmar game. Both based off of DCC but both complete games and different. I think they will be compatible but I'm not sure.

Goodman games DCC Mutant Crawl Classics and the DCC Lankmar game. Both based off of DCC but both complete games and different. I think they will be compatible but I'm not sure.

TORG: Eternity, or whatever they are calling it. I've got a friend I've gamed with for more than 20 years who is already threatening to convert all his current campaigns to TORG once the game drops.

Last edited by a moderator:

reemul

Explorer
Onyx Path's Changeling, 20th Anniversary Edition. (Fingers crossed that it ships in 2016)

I can't help it, I love that game, even in its first edition with the stupid collectible cards. My gaming group even has a campaign running as one of the backup games brought out when the full group can't make it.

lyle.spade

Adventurer
I have to admit that I feel slightly fanboy-ish over this, but I'm really interested in whatever comes next from WOTC for 5e. I've picked up almost all the hardbacks for the system, from rules to adventures, and I'm really happy with all of it. As an old grognard of sorts I'd really like to see a reboot of Greyhawk, even if only in adventures set there, but given the quality of both the fluffy and crunchy aspects of the game I anticipate that whatever they put out will be worth getting.

Aside from that....I really want my Timewatch Kickstarter, given that it's already 14 months late - actually just about 2 years since I backed it.

Yeah: anything new from WOTC for 5e, and that thing I paid for two years ago. That's what I want.

Bercilak

Explorer
Stuff that wasn't on the 8:33am list that I'm looking forward to.

Paranoia
Project: Dark

Last edited by a moderator:

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads