Your most anticipated games of 2016?

Goodman games DCC Mutant Crawl Classics and the DCC Lankmar game. Both based off of DCC but both complete games and different. I think they will be compatible but I'm not sure.

Goodman games DCC Mutant Crawl Classics and the DCC Lankmar game. Both based off of DCC but both complete games and different. I think they will be compatible but I'm not sure.

Jabborwacky

First Post
"The Witcher Roleplaying Game" by R Talsorian Games is what I'm looking forward to in a few months. I feel The Witcher setting will provide a breath of fresh air from the typical Tolkien based fantasy settings. It will also get players to think outside the D&D box.

xxshrekxx

First Post
Torg,
O'le Wonderful Torg,
Its coming your Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Either that, or Papers and Paychecks. Savage Rifts too. Got to play a sample adventure that Sean ran at Ando Con. Really great game experience. Its got the feel and the flavor.

Oh yes!! Torg!

bjmorga

First Post
Agreed, just wish I had found out DURING the kickstarter......the minis themselves look great!

Yeah, I missed out on it too. My wife and I had a child last year, so RPGs have taken a backseat to everything else. I missed it, but I'm a huge fan of the Robert Howard Conan stories and some of the pastiches. This is the RPG I'm looking forward to. It better be good because my time for gaming is so limited! I'm backing this horse for my entertainment time.

mrm1138

Explorer
Everything I've seen about the [Sentinels of the Multiverse role-playing] game suggest it will use a brand new system, inspired by Fate insomuch that they both have a narrative bent. From what I recall, it has a die pool mechanic using various standard polydice, not fudge dice.

I'd been curious what the system would be like. I know some of the folks who worked on Marvel Heroic are part of the design team, so I'd wondered if it might resemble that in any way.

I'll probably give it a pass, though. Between BASH! UE and Supers! ReD, I don't think I need another superhero RPG. The Sentinels card game is outstanding, though!

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads