Your RPG X'mas shopping list

johnsemlak

First Post
Just spent loads of money on RPG books, including most of the recent WotC book except the Miniatures Handbook, which looks interesting but I'm not really planning on buying. So perhaps my holiday shopping is done for now, but...

For Sure
The Complete Warrior
Player's Guide to the Wilderlands

I'd really like the following:

One of the Giant monster books (Slayer's Guide to Giants, maybe)
Slayer's guides to Demons and Undead
Book of the Righteous
The various Bluffside supplements (I have the main book)

WotC books I don't have I stil want:
D&Dg
FF
BoVD
FRCS
MaoF

Things I want for sure when they come out next year:
Mystaros--Hackmaster
Frost and Fur
Castle and Crusade Player's Handbook

Gnarlo

Gnome Lover
Supporter
Let's see, the Complete Warrior would be nice, a couple of mini boosters for my stockings, 4 or 5 selections off my "want list" of Hirst Arts molds, and if I can get my wife to wear the pointy red hat a sexy little gnome under the tree.

That should do it.

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
Nothing. I don't like to ask for DnD stuff for Christmas. It makes me like even more of a geek than I already am, and I know people would get me the wrong things, anyway. So no.

ssampier

First Post
not much really...

A few Scarred lands books, such as CI, CII, and maybe some dice or a module.

(Oh Dreidel, dreidel, dreidel, I made you out of clay, Dreidel, dreidel, dreidel, with dreidel I shall play.

Lola

First Post
Maybe I'll ask my brother to give me some jumbo dice. Nothing says sibling love like an oversized d20. Perhaps in return I'll give him a bookstore gift card with which to purchase more cheesy Forgotten Realms novels.

I'd like a few cool minis too... that's what I have 2 brothers for!

Jeph

Explorer
Also Jewish here, but my B-Day's on December 31. So I'll draft a list for that. :D

Sorcerer
Sorcerer and Sword
The Riddle of Steel
Trinity
Adventure!
Fading Suns d20
The Burning Wheel
Exalted: The Dragon Blooded
The Book of Three Circles

That should do for a start. ;)
--Jeff

Krieg

First Post
MEG Hal said:
.../snip/...and I am a lonely jew, but that is best discussed in a different thread.

Jeph said:
Also Jewish here, but my B-Day's on December 31. So I'll draft a list for that. :D

Just replace "X'mas" in the original question with "Channukkah" & you're all set. :)

Tom Cashel

First Post
I asked my wife for Beyond the Mountains of Madness (shopworn) and a Map of Known Antarctica (ca. 1930), as well as a few RAFM minis sets...the Miskatonic University Expedition to Antarctica and the Arctic Dogsled and Handlers. Been really into classic CoC lately.

Lots of DVDs, plus David Foster Wallace's Everything and More: A Compact History of Infinity.

Remove ads