Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" (IC)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"apperently jakobee, as well as my self heard what sounded like, well, a girl laughing, but from underwater. is that what you heard Jakobee?"

Voadam

Legend
"Yes, the soul screaming then the laughing." he glances at John then Scrag and Rosalia "If you couldn't hear it and we both could it must be a magic thing. Let's go before things get untenable here. Bring the light Tanner." He starts heading onward.

Amaury

First Post
"Wall stopped talking??...Huh?" Rosalia says staring at her companions as if trying to get some understanding. "What do you mean? Why do you want to leave in a hurry?? Maybe we are close to understanding what's going on with the black goo.. What about the staff? shouldn't we use it now??"

Scott DeWar

"I, I just don't know. I herd this girlish gugaling laughter. this black goo may just be a trap of some sort, ment to lure us further in. I just don't know, Rose. I suspect scragg may have a different perception of what is going on, but he seems to hear it from the wall. I am sorry. We probably need to see where thes bugs came from and they seem to have come from further down the way that jakobee wants some light to see by. Hurry now. the staff seems inert right now"

John brings the glowing staff further in where jakobee indicates, but he is now getting wary of a possible trap.

Scott DeWar

"Magic. I don't know a dent about it. I'd prefere that you tell me what needs to be killed..." states Heavy hands.

"Maybe I can teach you something about it some day, just not right now, ov course. Magic my way requires a lot of study"

Amaury

First Post
Rosalia bends over the hole trying to spot anything on the walls and checks the black goo.

OOC: GM, can you give us a map to represent? can we continue the corridor without going in the hole? or is it two corridors?

Remove ads