• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Yuan Ti and allies thread (Ti-Khana critters)

Cleon

Legend
Ugh - the formatting on dndbeyond drives me insane...

Ti-Khana Giant Pterosaur

Ti-Khana Venomwing Pterosaur

That's added the spacing before the "(Based on a monster from the Fiend Folio (2003).)" in the Ti-Khana Giant Pterosaur but not the Ti-Khana Venomwing Pterosaur, and neither of them have a space before the Creatures of the Yuan-ti. section.

Incidentally, I just realized that the Fiend Folio in the credit had lost the italics that was present in the Deinonychus and Triceratops Ti-khana conversions. I've corrected all the Ti-kha Pteros.

So how does the spacing formatting in D&D Beyond Work?

Do you just add line breaks or paragraph breaks and hope for the best?

The Enworld formatting is a bit like that. It has an annoying trait of autocompressing multiple spaces when I WANT multiple spaces somewhere, but I can get around it by using em-spaces and the like, as it only affects normal spaces.

It's a lot easier with the conversions I add to the Creature Catalog Downloads since I just can just write the HTML codes for whatever formatting I want.

Maybe use line breaks with a space in the middle would stop it mushing the paragraphs together?

In HTML I'd use a non-breaking space (in HTML that's a   or the Unicode character 00A0 in hex or 0160 in decimal).

Remove ads