Yugoloth Lore

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Razz,

Really? I must have missed that. But I do agree, they deserve to have their DR upped by 5 points minimum.

Shemeska

Adventurer
More 'loth lore tidbits. Specifically there's now a second named Baernaloth.

Dragon #353 - Harishek Ap Thulkesh, 'The Blind Clockmaker'. Included in the demiplane listing in the details for the Clockwork Gap.

Razz

Banned
Banned
Nightfall said:
Razz,

Really? I must have missed that. But I do agree, they deserve to have their DR upped by 5 points minimum.

Yeah, check out the 3.5 Update on the Fiend Folio and the rilmani have DR X/good or evil or lawful or chaotic as their DR.

Speaking of Rilmani, I really would like to know what's the deal with the Dragon editors refusing to convert the other three out there. I know they've received submissions on rilmani but why the hate? If modrons got into Dragon, Rilmani should too (nothing against modrons, I love them, but there's a huge fan base and a huge hate base on them).

Ripzerai

Explorer
Razz said:
I know they've received submissions on rilmani but why the hate?

Rilmani don't inspire hate; they inspire indifference.

There's virtually nothing on them anywhere, even in Planescape (the PSMCII, Faces of Sigil, and Tales From the Infinite Staircase are virtually their only appearances). If skeptical editors are to be convinced of their utility, they need to be given vivid examples of how they might be used.

Perhaps the place to introduce them isn't Dragon, but Dungeon.

Shade

Monster Junkie
Shemeska said:
More 'loth lore tidbits. Specifically there's now a second named Baernaloth.

Dragon #353 - Harishek Ap Thulkesh, 'The Blind Clockmaker'. Included in the demiplane listing in the details for the Clockwork Gap.

Woo-hoo! Keep 'em coming. :cool:

Shemeska

Adventurer
Ripzerai said:
If skeptical editors are to be convinced of their utility, they need to be given vivid examples of how they might be used.

Perhaps the place to introduce them isn't Dragon, but Dungeon.

Hey you, yes you, creator of that one Rilmani you called The Sinners Saint, you should propose something to them. ;)

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
yeah Rip, go for it - we've tried, but they're just not having it.

remember how you single-handedly took Erik Mona's perception of Pale Night from "eh, not interesting, kinda lame" to "hey... now that's interesting."? :)

Shemeska

Adventurer
Another 'loth to add:

Rixlenask - Ultroloth. Demogorgon brokered a deal with him for the service of a "large number" of nycaloths [Dungeon 147, 'Into the Maw']

Remove ads