• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ZNG Cartography

Wraith101

First Post
I have been following your tutorials and I have to say I have been producing maps ten times better than ever before, just with the techniques covered so far. They make things so much faster (and more importantly for me, repeatable)!

Waiting eagerly for the book.

ZombieButch

First Post
Wraith101 said:
I have been following your tutorials and I have to say I have been producing maps ten times better than ever before, just with the techniques covered so far. They make things so much faster (and more importantly for me, repeatable)!

Waiting eagerly for the book.

Thank you so much!

Oh, and if you really want fast, repeatable results, make sure you're saving presets and recording actions. I couldn't tell you how much time I used to waste trying to get a brush back exactly the way I had it a few days earlier before I started using presets!

ZombieButch

First Post
Thanks all!

I'll have a Photoshop tip on vector masks up on the website some time tomorrow; I just have to finish taking some screen shots for it and get them resized and uploaded.

Hjorimir

Adventurer
palehorse said:
Thanks all!

I'll have a Photoshop tip on vector masks up on the website some time tomorrow; I just have to finish taking some screen shots for it and get them resized and uploaded.
Great! But when can I get the book? I want it...no, scratch that...need it now!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads