• Yoda vs. Emperor in SITH

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Vader vs. Obi-wan in SITH

Votes: 33 22.1%

• Poll closed .

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Galeros said:
Heh, I think the best lightsaber fight I saw was in the movie theater. Some kid had dressed up as Darth Vader and was fighting it out in front of the screen with a girl before the movie started. :) (With toy lightsabers, not fisticuffs or course).

Were you at the same theater as I was? That was just sheer coincidence... :uhoh:

Darth K'Trava

First Post
ShinHakkaider said:
The Lightsaber duels in ROTS were ass.

The choerography probably was pretty good, it's just the fact that we really didnt get to see most of it due to Lucas' ill advised useage of close ups and the fact that BRIGHT LIGHTSABERS in a dimly lit room leaves a bit of a glare effect which prevents you from seeing what's going on as well.

While TPM was a subpar movie, the lightsaber duels were shot reasonably well and in brightly lit areas so you can see what's going on.

That said the emotional impact of ROTS was pretty strong. It's the best of the prequels by far.

I saw the movie again at a different theater and the quality was much better! You could actually see the actors rather than just a bright blur of blades. They shoulda had more long shots rather than the closeup ones. I guess Lucas wanted us to see their reactions/expressions during the fight...

Remove ads