Diplomatic Immunity OOC: The Third

Bront

The man with the probe
OK, the few classes I saw interesting... Spellguardian, Spellsword, Spellhunter, and Eldrich Infiltrator, and as I mentioned earlier, Dragonlord. I could even go Arcanist if it fits and the others fit well.

Bront

The man with the probe
Brother Shatterstone said:
Sure, but tell me of that solo game while I do my magic... ;)

Damn! It was unleashed who tempted you with one... not the other way around... I guess your no good to me. ;)
*shows a bit of leg gm notes*

How's that? :p

Bront

The man with the probe
Ozmar Update: (First that's a really creepy avatar) Okay he's been real active in a game called "The Peacemakers" but his last post was 26 Oct 05…

Not enough to get me to email him for you... ;) :lol:

(Though, if you write it and forward it to me I will send it.)
Sending :)

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
I thought you said Aquatica was having trouble because she posted text for the NPCs :p
Sorry, like I said, if I went too far, I can revise it, but it just fit too much...

Edit: Of course, since she's badly ill, I haven't seen either lately :( I did get an e-mail responce from one of them though.

Last edited:

unleashed

First Post
Women are not scummy, and surely not a nymph, there sluttish… :lol:

I really have no idea of class... Maybe the captain if we're doing something illegal. (I'm hoping he will be the face and a ladies man, of course. ;) )

Hey, that's my gig...ladies man that is. ;)

unleashed

First Post
Sure, but tell me of that solo game while I do my magic... ;)

Damn! It was unleashed who tempted you with one... not the other way around... I guess your no good to me. ;)

Well let me just put your mind at ease, I asked Bront what he'd like to do in a solo game, he listed some stuff, I said I'd consider it, and nothing has happened since. ;)

Remove ads