Diplomatic Immunity OOC: The Third

unleashed

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
Yeah, but I'm tried of being the lady so shove off, matey. Or I’ll make you swab the forecastle! :cool:

Mutiny it is then captain dead husk floating in wildspace. :lol:

Last edited:

unleashed

First Post
Bront said:
OK, the few classes I saw interesting... Spellguardian, Spellsword, Spellhunter, and Eldrich Infiltrator, and as I mentioned earlier, Dragonlord. I could even go Arcanist if it fits and the others fit well.

Of course it would help to get Rystil's approval of the game before you run off and work everything out. ;)

Bront

The man with the probe
unleashed said:
Of course it would help to get Rystil's approval of the game before you run off and work everything out. ;)
Of course :) I'm just mentioning what I'd like to do as a potential helmsman if we did it. I love pilots, but already doing a captian, so was thinking something different. Might double as a shipwright, or something, depending on the mood.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
unleashed said:
Well let me just put your mind at ease, I asked Bront what he'd like to do in a solo game, he listed some stuff, I said I'd consider it, and nothing has happened since. ;)
That’s cause his ideas pale in comparisons to my own… (Laughs evilly) but you don’t know this because you haven’t asked me!!!! :mad: :lol:

unleashed

First Post
That’s cause his ideas pale in comparisons to my own… (Laughs evilly) but you don’t know this because you haven’t asked me!!!! :mad: :lol:

Well it all came about becasue Bront commented that if I wanted to get my posts up I could run a solo game for him. This was after I agreed to end my SoM prologue. So don't look at me like that, it's your fault that you haven't asked. :p

Anyway I decided a solo game wasn't in the cards, so I started working on a normal game, but that's stalled in concept for now...you never know though it might eventuate eventually. :heh:

Bront

The man with the probe
Okay quick question. Pick which feat is most useful right now.

Improved Trip, Combat Reflexes, or Dodge.
Depends.

I like combat reflexes for characters that use reach weapons, otherwise I don't see a lot of AoOs.

Improved Trip is good if you've got a high strength and tend to fight humanoids of your size or smaller.

Dodge is usefull to get Mobility and other feats, and is occasionaly usefull for the AC.

So, yes :)

Remove ads