Diplomatic Immunity OOC: The Third

unleashed

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
Okay quick question. Pick which feat is most useful right now.

Improved Trip, Combat Reflexes, or Dodge.

Depends on the situation...unleashed at his helpful best again. ;)

Bront

The man with the probe
Actually all of these feats are required for a feat I'm looking for down the road with Kalli at level 6 so its more of a matter of getting the best one right now. :)

BTW, email sent! (You owe me! 8) )
Well, I told you the circumstances when they're most usefull. Dodge or Trip is probably better. I like trip if you have a trip weapon and high strength. Of course, you use unarmed, so the weapon's not an issue I guess.

Well, I wrote a background for you, so we're probably even :p

BTW, is RA taunting me by commenting on my post without replying? (BS, you might get a kick out of it given you were reading her thread earlier). Of course, they could be making out now for all I know...

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Okay one last question…

How useful would this feat be?

FORCE OF PERSONALITY

You have cultivated an unshakable belief in your self-worth. Your sense of self and purpose are so strong that they bolster your willpower.

Prerequisite: Cha 13.

Benefit: You add your Charisma modifier (instead of your Wisdom modifier) to Will saves against mind-affecting spells and abilities.

Is that pretty much every Will save type there is or not? (Unleashed... I think this post tells you where my DMing skills are. :lol: )

Bront, I'm still on the first novel... I mean thread. :lol: (But thanks for the warning)

unleashed

First Post
Bront said:
Of course :) I'm just mentioning what I'd like to do as a potential helmsman if we did it. I love pilots, but already doing a captian, so was thinking something different. Might double as a shipwright, or something, depending on the mood.

So that leaves me the gun-toting maniac, the companion, 1st mate, doctor, or escaped lunatic/test subject. ;)

I've currently got a 2nd mate/ships mage position.

unleashed

First Post
Bront said:
BTW, is RA taunting me by commenting on my post without replying? (BS, you might get a kick out of it given you were reading her thread earlier). Of course, they could be making out now for all I know...

That's right Rystil's off playing the NPCs by himself. :lol:

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Bront said:
Well, I told you the circumstances when they're most usefull. Dodge or Trip is probably better. I like trip if you have a trip weapon and high strength. Of course, you use unarmed, so the weapon's not an issue I guess.

Oh wow, you can’t trip with a weapon in your hands and you don’t provoke an AoA if you use a flail for this purpose and don’t have the improved trip feat? Wow… you learn something new everyday.

Bront

The man with the probe
Oh wow, you can’t trip with a weapon in your hands and you don’t provoke an AoA if you use a flail for this purpose and don’t have the improved trip feat? Wow… you learn something new everyday.
No, you can trip with any weapon but if you fail, you can be tripped, while with a trip weapon, you can drop the weapon.

A trip provokes an AoO if you don't have the feat. The weapon doesn't make any differens in this case.

Bront

The man with the probe
You shouldn’t laugh… His lack of posting has me considering bed… Which means little to no progress for you tonight. ;)
I'm not going to be up too much longer, depends on the GF, but I'm mostly just interested in resolving the personal conflict in the house... or at least toaning it down a bit...

We'll see if this works.

Remove ads