Diplomatic Immunity OOC: The Third

Rystil Arden

First Post
unleashed said:
Well as long as all is going to plan, that's good. :)
The prof e-mailed the class today saying that the project was turning out harder than expected. They're lessening the penalty for handing it in late because 90% of the class won't be done in time. I will, fortunately :)

unleashed

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
The prof e-mailed the class today saying that the project was turning out harder than expected. They're lessening the penalty for handing it in late because 90% of the class won't be done in time. I will, fortunately :)

I guess some are struggling with the coding.

Bront

The man with the probe
unleashed said:
I guess some are struggling with the coding.
Why? Just because it was done poorly when given to them... ;)

That's good new RA, always nice to be done before it's needed instead of having to do it durring the class (like I did with my 10 page paper I turned in for my English class. Fortunately it was a 4 hour class.)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Why? Just because it was done poorly when given to them... ;)

That's good new RA, always nice to be done before it's needed instead of having to do it durring the class (like I did with my 10 page paper I turned in for my English class. Fortunately it was a 4 hour class.)
That reminds me of when I was in middle school and did a science take-home test the period before it was due in French class. Of course, I was locked out of the school with the test in my locker over the weekend, so it wasn't like I could have done it when I was supposed to :eek:

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
That reminds me of when I was in middle school and did a science take-home test the period before it was due in French class. Of course, I was locked out of the school with the test in my locker over the weekend, so it wasn't like I could have done it when I was supposed to :eek:
Bah, locks shouldn't stop you :p

unleashed

First Post
Rystil Arden said:

I feel so tame, all of my stuff was in long before it was due. :D

Bront

The man with the probe
Looks like bed time for me in a bit (Probably lurking for another 5 at most). Night :)

Been an... odd day. :(

Remove ads