Diplomatic Immunity OOC: The Third

Rystil Arden

First Post
Okey dokey. I'm now completely done. Of course, I have another assignment due Thursday that I haven't been able to start. Hopefully it's easy (it usually is for the class in question).

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Okey dokey. I'm now completely done. Of course, I have another assignment due Thursday that I haven't been able to start. Hopefully it's easy (it usually is for the class in question).
Wow, I figured you'd gone to bed (I woke up, and figured I'd stay up just a bit)

BTW, I invite you to look at the last Deep Calling posts for Auqatica by me and by her (last 3 in her section are good), and you'll understand my posting for others/assuming a bit.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Wow, I figured you'd gone to bed (I woke up, and figured I'd stay up just a bit)

BTW, I invite you to look at the last Deep Calling posts for Auqatica by me and by her (last 3 in her section are good), and you'll understand my posting for others/assuming a bit.
It's okay. I believe you :D

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
It's okay. I believe you :D
It was just particularly frustrating, mostly because the guy that was coming to save her from drowning coming from shore turned into a Shaugrin coming from underneath her :confused:

Bront

The man with the probe
RA: You are way too good at having people who could be doing things for multiple reasons, did you know that?

Bront

The man with the probe
BTW, BS, on a side note, learning Improved Trip will make Combat Reflexes potentialy more usefull, giving you more chances at AoOs from foes standing up.

Remove ads