• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diplomatic Immunity OOC: The Third

Rystil Arden

First Post
unleashed said:
Well as long as all is going to plan, that's good. :)
The prof e-mailed the class today saying that the project was turning out harder than expected. They're lessening the penalty for handing it in late because 90% of the class won't be done in time. I will, fortunately :)

unleashed

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
The prof e-mailed the class today saying that the project was turning out harder than expected. They're lessening the penalty for handing it in late because 90% of the class won't be done in time. I will, fortunately :)

I guess some are struggling with the coding.

Bront

The man with the probe
unleashed said:
I guess some are struggling with the coding.
Why? Just because it was done poorly when given to them... ;)

That's good new RA, always nice to be done before it's needed instead of having to do it durring the class (like I did with my 10 page paper I turned in for my English class. Fortunately it was a 4 hour class.)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Why? Just because it was done poorly when given to them... ;)

That's good new RA, always nice to be done before it's needed instead of having to do it durring the class (like I did with my 10 page paper I turned in for my English class. Fortunately it was a 4 hour class.)
That reminds me of when I was in middle school and did a science take-home test the period before it was due in French class. Of course, I was locked out of the school with the test in my locker over the weekend, so it wasn't like I could have done it when I was supposed to :eek:

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
That reminds me of when I was in middle school and did a science take-home test the period before it was due in French class. Of course, I was locked out of the school with the test in my locker over the weekend, so it wasn't like I could have done it when I was supposed to :eek:
Bah, locks shouldn't stop you :p

unleashed

First Post
Rystil Arden said:

I feel so tame, all of my stuff was in long before it was due. :D

Bront

The man with the probe
Looks like bed time for me in a bit (Probably lurking for another 5 at most). Night :)

Been an... odd day. :(

Remove ads