Strahd's "RttToEE" - [OOC]

Rhun

First Post
It is a Metamagic Feat, not a spell.

Searing Spell

( Sandstorm, p. 53)

[Metamagic]

Your fire spells are so hot that they can damage creatures that normally have resistance or immunity to fire.

Benefit
A searing spell is so hot that it ignores the resistance to fire of creatures affected by the spell, and affected creatures with immunity to fire still take half damage. This feat can be applied only to spells with the fire descriptor. Creatures with the cold subtype take double damage from a searing spell. Creatures affected by a searing spell are still entitled to whatever saving throw the spell normally allows. A searing spell uses up a spell slot one level higher than the spell's actual level.

Thanee

First Post
Yep, that one. :)

It makes fire spells a lot more useful against fire resistant foes, at the cost of one higher spell level to use the metamagic.

Bye
Thanee

Rhun

First Post
Huh... I just noticed the RG is in the "General Discussion" forum, not in the RG forum. :lol:

Bye
Thanee

Yeah, any Rogue's Gallery threads that were created prior to the renaming of RG to Plots & Places somehow ended up in General Discussion. It happened with my RG threads, and I had to ask in Meta to get them moved.

Remove ads