Strahd's "RttToEE" - [OOC]

Thanee

First Post
If Thanee is making a new character and a sorcerer how would you wish to introduce the character SVZ?

I could have Dei leave the group (as he's new and doesn't like it underground anyway - was going to play him growing into it) and take up "The Kid" with stonegods permission or take the bard and dip a level into rogue. So as to keep the group balanced.

I really don't think that is necessary, if you prefer to play your wizard, then do so. :)

Bye
Thanee

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Yep! :p

I could never find it, at a price I liked, until I found the D&D Anthology over at Best Buy.

61cdyz2nxbL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Got it and replacements for my Baldur's Gate discs + Icewind Dale and Planescape.

HM

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I really don't think that is necessary, if you prefer to play your wizard, then do so. :)

Bye
Thanee

I can have fun playing whatever. But thanks.

The question is truly how is your new character getting to the group. That could be a way to help decide. If we go back outside then Dei would probably be hard pressed to go back inside.

HM

You fight Trogs now and Thanee character is going to be a prisoner that you release and she wants to help you revenge.

HM, you can take over Lenuran as he is an original member of the group and I like him. As for Thandis - I will kill him as an hero as I did not find myself attached to the scout class. You can take over Lenuran right away and leave Dei as an NPC that I will use for now.

So, Thanee - build your mage. HM, take over Lenuran.
And let us continue the game - I already placed a post in the IC thread.

Remove ads