If the HIVE had a Heroes Power, what would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Pretty good images of Finland. Though those mountains make me wonder a bit... And the snacks were definetly not finnish, never even seen any of those brands...

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Pretty good images of Finland. Though those mountains make me wonder a bit... And the snacks were definetly not finnish, never even seen any of those brands...

Having seen some Finnish food, I also think that the person who made that video hasn't actually been to Finland...

Blackrat

Having seen some Finnish food, I also think that the person who made that video hasn't actually been to Finland...

Well, yeah.. Never seen a burger that big and the breakfast looked more like american to me, but the dinner could have been from a fancy restaurant. Yeah, I think too that those were not finnish food.

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
I reckon I might be able to top 5000 posts today. Heh.

Once upon a time, during the old Hivemind, I had over 8000 posts. But the admins decided to get rid of some of the Very Long Hivemind Threads, and so in an event named the Great Purge, all of the major Hivemind posters lost thousands off their postcount.

Oh, there was a wailing and a gnashing of teeth when that happened. But we got over it.

Blackrat

Well, 20+ posts to go. It's doable ofcourse.

An hour to go and weekend starts for me! Hurray!

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Right, I have to speak to Relate and see if I can arrange some relationship counselling for me & the other half.

I've been procrastinating about this for a day and a half because I'm scared to do it. That's actually quite pathetic when you think about it - why am I scared or worried about trying to get help, when I want my situation to improve? Gah. Stupid human brain.

Blackrat

Well the question really boils down to this: Do you still care about her... Does she still care about you? At least in any way? If the answer to both is yes, then it's certainly not pathetic to search objective help to figure out the problems. Well, that's my opinion at least. Cheers T, hope things work out in the end. And don't be afraid to open up to us either. We'll listen, and we'll be here ;)

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Well the question really boils down to this: Do you still care about her... Does she still care about you? At least in any way? If the answer to both is yes, then it's certainly not pathetic to search objective help to figure out the problems. Well, that's my opinion at least. Cheers T, hope things work out in the end. And don't be afraid to open up to us either. We'll listen, and we'll be here ;)

I absolutely do care for her, and I know she cares for me.

I rang them, and it's looking good. Hopefully we can find a time when we can go in the next couple of weeks.

In other news, I'm feeling all energised and ready to rock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads