[Adventure] Rhapsody Part 2 (Judge: renau1g)

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
OOC: I must have missed that. Well I'll give you a choice, I can swap out the armor for the staff now, or it can be too difficult to identify right now, and we'll add it in later. We've got another fight yet, and I'm guess you're all owed some time XP.

drothgery

First Post
OOC: If I understand the reward points rules properly, Narvala is due some additional cash and a treature parcel due to having exchanged 10 reward points.

FourMonos

First Post
OOC: I must have missed that. Well I'll give you a choice, I can swap out the armor for the staff now, or it can be too difficult to identify right now, and we'll add it in later. We've got another fight yet, and I'm guess you're all owed some time XP.

OOC: I guess that depends on the staff... Any chance I can identify it with my arcana? Honestly, I'm leaning toward the staff not even knowing what it is yet

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=ooc]I'm sorry guys. I've been pretty swamped between work and my wedding. I operate these threads out of my email via Enworld's notifications, and sometimes I seem to stop getting notifications for no reason.

FourMonos: I'm looking at the level 5 Staves, since the armor is level 5, and I honestly think that the ones that aren't for psions are kind of lame. If there's something you're hoping to get, I can generally be swayed.[/sblock]

A couple of very boring hours later, after a period of awkward tension between you and the guards, then aggravated silence, and finally comfortable socialization because both groups are just tired of waiting, the investigator shows up. He's an older gentleman, thinning hair, a few missing teeth and one eye. His armor has a number of signets and medals on one side, showing his status clearly, though they have dirtied and dulled over the years.

He takes a quick look around the room, picks up one of the dropped vials and pauses before speaking. "Ah, so this is where they make Rhapsody. . . .who the blazes" are you all?

Luinnar

First Post
[sblock=ooc]He takes a quick look around the room, picks up one of the dropped vials and pauses before speaking. "Ah, so this is where they make Rhapsody. . . .who the blazes" are you all?
We are adventurerers! Christina says happily, hopping up. And nothing is in blazes as far as I know.

I don't know about this Rhapsody, but there was some zombies and bodies and badguys and everything!
she says happily. Here let me show you! she says, showing him what they found in the room (minus the treasure).

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"They are prisoners that Rhapsody cabal held. We were tasked at recovering lost Jorasco. And I was tasked with destroying Rhapsody. I hope my task is done, I would like feel Eberron again."

The speech starts with low rumble, following with a sound of gravel sliding as if in preparation for the avalanche. The sound that finally forms words could be that avalanche with even pauses between sentences filled with sound.

Statue-like warrior moves in cloud of dust and plants himself in front of the investigator, waiting for further questions.

drothgery

First Post
"I am Narvala ir'Sarhain." Narvala said, as Cairn had already mentioned what they were doing. In Flamekeep, her name and robes would mean a mere investigator would obey her and ask very few questions unless that investigator was working for someone at the highest levels of the Church, but she doubted that would be the case here.

FourMonos

First Post
"Nyar," says the mage with a bow. Perhaps it is his silent nature, or his well worn distrust of others, but he offers no other information about himself.

"This conspiracy seems to have spread throughout the city." He informs the investigator of their findings in Lower Menthis, the Crow's Nest (I think that was the name...) in the Upper towers and now here in the lowest at the Fallen in lower Dura.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases