[Adventure] Rhapsody Part 2 (Judge: renau1g)

FourMonos

First Post
OOC: Egads, I know I must have read that but blanked on responding.

"The Lady speaks true about needing a rest. Defeating the necromancer was trying. This is where our path lead us. Apparently, to an end. Unless you have a lead to where something of this size could take place."

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
"Bird people?" The investigator looks up, curious about that. He looks to the other guards, and gives a nod toward the door. "You guys better make sure there's no one left snooping around outside."

Once the other guards are gone, the investigator gives the party his full attention. "Any large open area, maybe about double this size, would serve for processing. Have to be some place no body would be looking regularly. An old factory or private warehouse. But what's this about bird people?"

OOC: Sorry folks. After Neurotic's post on the 19th I stopped getting email notifications. I assumed no one had yet responded.

As a reminder, the prisoners need to be questioned and there is a desk with papers in this room, you failed to go through before you brought in the guards.

Luinnar

First Post
Once the other guards are gone, the investigator gives the party his full attention. "Any large open area, maybe about double this size, would serve for processing. Have to be some place no body would be looking regularly. An old factory or private warehouse. But what's this about bird people?"
Ohh, there is a big place for lots of boxes over there Christina says pointing. For some reason they were all empty.

And the birds were tasty! They fell out of the sky and landed on the giant flying metal creature!

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
*deep rumble* (one would assume deep sigh)

"No, wee one, we fell out of the sky, not birds. There is a bird nest high above Sharn. All servants are bird-people. They led us into the trap and dropped us from the tower into the deep. We survived simply because we fell on her ship. Lady priest and the mage can explain more."

Last edited:

drothgery

First Post
OOC: FWIW, @ScorpiusRisk , I've considered the notifications to be worthless for years and just check the subscribed threads page (oddly, 'settings') when I visit ENWorld.
"Not a lot. If you'll recall, the incident at the Bird's Nest was not all that long after they asked me to join them, though before we found you." Narvala said.
OOC: with an excellent insight score and only high wisdom to go on for perception, Narvala is probably better at observing prisoner interrogations than looking for papers

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
"Oh so that was you fellows?" The investigator tries to give a look of concern, before breaking out into creaking chuckles. "You really ruffled their feathers eh? Had a feeling those birds were pushing money for someone else, but never could get a warrant to head in their due to the clientele. Maybe we could exchange information?"

FourMonos

First Post
"We are happy to help in any way with the investigation," Nyar reassures the investigator.

"Where would be an area large enough and infrequently enough separate from where we are now? Perhaps the Cogs?"

Luinnar

First Post
"We are happy to help in any way with the investigation," Nyar reassures the investigator.

"Where would be an area large enough and infrequently enough separate from where we are now? Perhaps the Cogs?"
Um, wherever he said Christina says smiling at the investigator.

Remove ads