[Adventure] Rhapsody Part 2 (Judge: renau1g)

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
The inspector seems somewhat disappointed. He apparently was hoping you would have gained something he could use in his own investigation. He quietly slips the piece of paper into Christina's hand.

"You all are free to go. I don't want to see you nosing around here. This is a private investigation."

The paper looks like an old shipping receipt from a couple of years ago. It lists the address for a warehouse in Khyber's Gate, the Upper Cogs. There are some notes on the back about a number of bottles. The ink on the note seems quite recent.

Luinnar

First Post
Let's go to an inn! Christina says.

I've never been to one before. I heard they have lumpy beds, and bad food and bugs. Just like the outdoors! she says happily.

FourMonos

First Post
On the way to the tavern, Nyar stops at a House Sivis recorder and requests documentation for ownership of the warehouse in Khyber's gate.

drothgery

First Post
Narvala arranges to meet with the others again in, then returns to her rooms to rest. She wished she had access to the Church's networks like she would have in Flamekeep, but she had heard to many unfortunate rumors regarding some of the temples in Sharn. Not something she could lean on.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Nyar discovers that the warehouse isn't technically owned by anyone at the moment. The last owner passed away about a year ago and the city hasn't claimed it or done anything about it.

FourMonos

First Post
Nyar attempts to win over the gnome at House Sivis with compliments, "I daresay you are as brilliant as advertised, my friend. But who owned the warehouse before its current state? Surely that should be available in the public record?"

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
The gnome seems quite taken with the flattery and it doesn't take him long to come up with the rest of the information.

"Ah yes. It seems it was owned by a Reynold P. Pennysmith."

FourMonos

First Post
Nyar thanks the gnome for his efforts and offers to return the favor should he ever need help. Nyar has a new skip in his step, excited to inform his colleagues that the person who originally owned the Key Sip down in Lower Menthis (at least on paper) owned the warehouse to which they are headed.

After a much needed rest, that is...

Remove ads