Adventurer
Rob Shanti just posted this in another thread:

Attachments

• gary-gygax-portrait posted on ENWorld by Rob Shanti-200x300.jpg
    gary-gygax-portrait posted on ENWorld by Rob Shanti-200x300.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 183

Leif

Adventurer
Well ......... the last I heard, I had only two players interested in this game, [MENTION=11732]Helfdan[/MENTION] and [MENTION=34958]Deuce Traveler[/MENTION]. But Helfdan has been AWOL for two months or more, and I've also been neglecting the game. What do you say, Deuce? Feel like soloing? Want to call it a day here?

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Since I basically had no adventure plans, there's no real change. Gonna solo, eh? What's your class/race again? Want to add a henchman or three?

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Well, this was my character, but I may have to get a henchman or two to act as a meat shield if we can't get another player:

Blanzo the Magnificient
Human
Magic-User
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Level: 4
HP: 14 (17 w/ Greymalk near)
AC: 9
THACO: 20
XP: ?

Height: 66 inches
Weight: 125 pounds
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown

Description: With his skinny frame, constantly present paintbrush, inflated ego and preference for richer clothes, Blanzo comes off as someone not to be taken seriously. This fact has allowed him to survive for so long, since the artist is also a magic-user of some minor talent and has been able to modify the battlespace from a distance and to his advantage. He dislikes getting his hands dirty, which is why he prefers to use thrown daggers in a pinch. However, he also has a soft spot for the arts, alcohol, expensive clothes and his lazy cat familiar, Greymalk.

Leif

Adventurer
Yes, that's all too true, I'm afraid. Even if you re-built Blanzo as a half-elf fighter/magic-user (to avoid the Con reduction of an elf) you'd still only be in the 'thief to cleric range' for hp.

I'll try to stir up some more interest.

Leif

Adventurer
Paladin? (A Challenge)

Ok, I'll make you a deal: If you're willing to put that 16 on Cha, you can play a L/G fighter who follows all the restrictions required of a paladin, and you'll sorta be on a perpetual quest to raise your Cha by a point. If you get the Cha, you'll immediately become a Paladin and you'll receive a vision that will lead you on a quest for a Holy Avenger.

Before you agree, you should note that this game is basically dead vin the water. I only had one player left after Helfdan vanished. If I've still got 2 PCs, then we can try to mke a go of it if you want. If you're the only player, well, this seems like it's tailor-made for solo play if you're sure that you want it that bad. We can fill out the party with NPCs. Some of them may want to adventure with you who are not L/G, or even G for that matter. You will have to break company with them after a single adventure, though, or risk losing all you have worked for.

I doubt if I could even do that, so I'll understand if you don't want to do it.

Last edited:

G

Guest 11456

OK!

Race: Human
Class: Fighter
Alignment: Lawful Good

Str: 13
Int: 11
Wis: 13
Dex: 10
Con: 11
Cha: 16

Since there are two players we could each control two characters & make it easier on the DM.

Remove ads