Leif's AD&D 1E Game [OOC 01]

Leif

Adventurer
Having more characters per player makes things easier on me? I don't think so. Just 2 PCs if we have two players.

You still with us, Deuce? Any others here who wish to play?

What are anybody's ideas about how we reconcile Blanzo the Magnificent (L/N) with Tailspinner's paladin? I'm open to anything reasonable, but Blanzo was here first, so between the two characters he wins.

Last edited:

G

Guest 11456

He must be around because he gave me XP for post #118.

Blanzo could be Lawful Neutral with Lawful Good tendencies...

Leif

Adventurer
No sweat, Deuce! Glad you're still with us.

So thats Deuce Twaveller and Tailspinner running two characters each, Deauce with Blanzo the Magnificent Wizard and one other, and Tailspinner with his Fighter-working-towards-Paladin and one other L/G type. You guys want to finish out the party first?

Last edited:

G

Guest 11456

No sweat, Deuce! Glad you're still with us.

So thats Deuce Twaveller and Tailspinner running two characters each, Deauce with Blanzo the Magnificent Wizard and one other, and Tailspinner with his Fighter-working-towards-Paladin and one other L/G type. You guys want to finish out the party first?

Sure. Is the second character created using the same guidelines as the first or are we using different guidelines?

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
I'm thinking either thief with a ranged attack or a non-combat cleric. Fighter is out, and so is wizard as we already have one. He also doesn't really work as a demi-human. If only he had Gauntlets of Ogre Power... he could be a paladin. :)

Remove ads