Nightfall's Scarred Lands Psionics Game Planning (was: Psionics Friendly DM Wanted!!)

garyh

First Post
Hi!! Gnomeworks, creamsteak, and I would all like to play psionic PCs, preferably in the level 1 - 3 range, but few DMs will allow psionics.

Are YOU one of those psionics friendly DMs?

If so, let us know here!! We've got three reliable players ready to start statin' up some PCs, and I'm sure we could find a few more if you like.

Thanks!!

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
I guess we can carry on our 3-page conversation here now. My character concept is a Mind-over-body Psionic Warrior, using Power Points to fuel his body, and Body Fuel to fuel his mind. It's just so dang cool, and I've never been able to use him for more than a 1-shot adventure.

Heh, I'm rather attached to Telepaths myself, although their good powers really come at a high level, I'd prolly have to rely on a crossbow at low levels for damage though (if I joined)

garyh

First Post
I've always want to run an "Up the Walls" PsyWar. Go all Matrix on the monsters!!

Join us, Sollir!! Between you, me, creamy, and GW, we could have the most prestigous (or infamous) cast in the IC forum!! :D

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Sollir Furryfoot said:
Heh, I'm rather attached to Telepaths myself, although their good powers really come at a high level, I'd prolly have to rely on a crossbow at low levels for damage though (if I joined)

Hey! I got dibs on the telepath, little man... :D:p

And it's psionic combat over here. Yes, it sucks, but if you focus on it, it might not be so crappy... then again, I plan on having a crappy Con (on purpose) and a below-average Str, but really nice Dex and mental stats.

He's blind, but he's got manual dexterity to die for, is highly intelligent, has great insight, and has personal magnetism.

He hates people, though. Go read this poem for more of a look at his personality. Also, this is an idea of what he looks like.

Lol, I'm seriously considering it, a low level char wouldn't be too taxing stat wise to have to remember everything.

Hrm, what to do with all those psi-crystals? :)

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
garyh said:
Join us, Sollir!! Between you, me, creamy, and GW, we could have the most prestigous (or infamous) cast in the IC forum!! :D

I think that we'd be leaning more towards the infamous there, garyh... :D

Remove ads