Nightfall's Scarred Lands Psionics Game Planning (was: Psionics Friendly DM Wanted!!)

garyh

First Post
GnomeWorks said:

1 - You're sick!

There was a time when I, too, had much time to post in...

2 - I guess I'm moving up in the world... now garyh has described me with two adjectives... :p;)

1 - Yup!

2 - Hehe... and I'm moving up in the world. You've been quoting me n your sig! :)

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
garyh said:
Hehe... and I'm moving up in the world. You've been quoting me n your sig! :)

Only b/c I find what you say about me amusing... and I don't know if that's necessarily moving up in the world - after all, I rarely post outside of the IC forum, so not a whole lot of people see my sig...

garyh

First Post
GnomeWorks said:

Only b/c I find what you say about me amusing... and I don't know if that's necessarily moving up in the world - after all, I rarely post outside of the IC forum, so not a whole lot of people see my sig...

...BUT I also post mostly in the IC Forum, so most who see your sig also see me around, and thus know who you're quoting! :)

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
garyh said:
...BUT I also post mostly in the IC Forum, so most who see your sig also see me around, and thus know who you're quoting! :)

All true.

Hmm, hanging around? I would've thought that right now qualified as "morning"... :D Of course, it depends upon your location...

Uzumaki

First Post
Hey guys. Just wanted to drop and say that I think I'll sit this game out. I'm not at all familiar with Scarred Lands, so I think pretty much everything would be way over my head. Thanks for entertaining my offer, though, and I hope I'll see you around IC in the future.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Hey...

I'm just going to bump this thread, b/c our chars are in it...

Nightfall, do you want me to make a char thread? I think it might be a good idea...

Remove ads