• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Nightfall's Scarred Lands Psionics Game Planning (was: Psionics Friendly DM Wanted!!)

garyh

First Post
GnomeWorks said:

1 - You're sick!

There was a time when I, too, had much time to post in...

2 - I guess I'm moving up in the world... now garyh has described me with two adjectives... :p;)

1 - Yup!

2 - Hehe... and I'm moving up in the world. You've been quoting me n your sig! :)

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
garyh said:
Hehe... and I'm moving up in the world. You've been quoting me n your sig! :)

Only b/c I find what you say about me amusing... and I don't know if that's necessarily moving up in the world - after all, I rarely post outside of the IC forum, so not a whole lot of people see my sig...

garyh

First Post
GnomeWorks said:

Only b/c I find what you say about me amusing... and I don't know if that's necessarily moving up in the world - after all, I rarely post outside of the IC forum, so not a whole lot of people see my sig...

...BUT I also post mostly in the IC Forum, so most who see your sig also see me around, and thus know who you're quoting! :)

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
garyh said:
...BUT I also post mostly in the IC Forum, so most who see your sig also see me around, and thus know who you're quoting! :)

All true.

Hmm, hanging around? I would've thought that right now qualified as "morning"... :D Of course, it depends upon your location...

Uzumaki

First Post
Hey guys. Just wanted to drop and say that I think I'll sit this game out. I'm not at all familiar with Scarred Lands, so I think pretty much everything would be way over my head. Thanks for entertaining my offer, though, and I hope I'll see you around IC in the future.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Hey...

I'm just going to bump this thread, b/c our chars are in it...

Nightfall, do you want me to make a char thread? I think it might be a good idea...

Remove ads