• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [OOC] Securing the Alliance: An Adventure in Tethyr [ENDED]

Forged Fury

First Post
Or has Gnorth given Brue Combat Inspiration?

Combat Inspiration adds two additional uses onto the standard Bardic Inspiration ability. It's all pulled from the same pool. So when Gnorth grants Bardic Inspiration, it can be used to add the results of the die to an ability check, attack roll, saving throw, weapon damage, or AC. For some reason, the AC one requires the user to expend his or her reaction (while the saving throw one does not).

Forged Fury

First Post
Having Corilo move then fire to avoid cover penalties. The crossbowman's two shots hit the wounded ogre (the one in the middle of the field of battle) and dropped it. Because of the ogre's size, I am not granting them cover unless another large size creature is in the way.

Forged Fury

First Post
Ogre WIS Save = [roll0]

Well then, this one apparently has mommy issues...

@hafrogman When you post your action, feel free to post an OA against the ogre if you would like, as it is totally going to charge Gnorth on its turn, which will move it out of your reach.

Last edited:

Forged Fury

First Post
Round 3 is ready to go. I added in HP totals for PC as well as damage inflicted on NPCs to help you guys track what is going on. Just a note on the format: I post up each round with a map of the start of the round and then edit in the details of each participant's actions as they are posted. So if you want to see the results of a round at a quick glance, just go to the GM post for that round and look through it.

Forged Fury

First Post
P.S. If anyone could understand Giantish, the ogre that attacked Gnorth basically tried to play the dozens with him by making a "Yo' momma" joke.

Remove ads