Crossed Paths - OOC

Manzanita

First Post
Actually, all the posts regarding 3 vs 3.5 have been positive on switching, so I say, let's do it! I haven't received any 3rd level PCs yet, so let's do the characters as 3.5. For those w/o the books (like me), the internet address is

http://www.wizards.com/D20/article.asp?x=srd35

I'm also thinking of trying to recruit another player or two to attempt to get this game going a bit more. With players being out and a couple being rare posters, it seems to be lagging. Good to have you back, at least, Jarval.

Any comments on recruiting another player or two? It's a good time, gamewise, at least, to start a new PC.

Last edited:

Inez Hull

First Post
I've emailed you an updated character, but it was 3E as per your email, so I'll get a 3.5E update to you soon.

PersonallyI'm quite happy for you to rerecruit, although the only person who seems to have gone missing without explanation is Khen.

Manzanita

First Post
I don't know when ThommasHobbes will return, & I think we could do with another good player. If any of you know someone who you'd want to roleplay with and who might be interested, have him/her post here or email me. If we can't find someone informally, I'll post a recruitment thread. Meanwhile, get those 3rd level stats in & on with the game...

Manzanita

First Post
I've now received Ehldannis and Ecgthow as 3rd level 3.5 E PCs. Thanks, guys, they both look fine. I'm enjoying Brioc's and Ehldannis' conversation in the IC thread, and I'll wait til it's over before further posting on my part. The pacing thing is one of the hardest parts for me to get the hang of as a PBP DM. I jumped the gun with the Dward intro... whatever.

At this point we only have three active posters, though Guilt puppy should return soon. I'll go ahead & open a recruitment thread. If we end up with 8 PCs, I reckon that would be OK.

RL considerations have kept me from spending too much time on this game lately, and they will get worse soon, as I'll be missing the entire week of Aug 23 - 31, probably. (I'm going on an Alaskan cruise, so it's not a bad thing.) Hopefully in September, we'll have a healthy number again & get our momentum back.

I'm enjoying it, guys. Thanks for your participation!

Manzanita

First Post
OK. Well, perhaps you noticed that I did, in fact, recruit two more players. Please welcome within the context of your own character. For now, the non-active characters can be assumed to be sick in their room and unable to communicate, but predicted to recover. When their players return, they can quickly be reactivated. (as long as the party is in town, at least). The inactive PCs are: Glaucon, Octar, JNathaniel, and Khenemetsobek.

Inez Hull

First Post
Glad to hear you're enjoying things and still keen to keep GM'ing. This is a good game and I was getting that awful feeling that this game was going to go the way of every other game I start really enjoying.

Oh, and enjoy the cruise!

Jarval

Explorer
Manzanita, I've just submitted my stats for Brioc at 3rd level to you via e-mail. It's all 3.5 rules, and I've now included stats for Wolf.

I'm going to be away from the 21st until the 29th, which seems to fit in pretty well when you're going to be away, so fortunate timing there. Like Inez says, this is a darn good game, and I'm glad to see we're keeping the number of players up.

And have a good time on the cruise :)

doghead

thotd
Hey everyone.

I noticed that there are no signatures in the IC thread (apart fom mine). I think that I have found out how to turn them off - the show signature box in the options below. I'll give it a whirl now.

Manzanita

First Post
Welcome back, Guiltpuppy. I'm very happy you've returned. That gives us a very solid party of 5 (assuming Thels joins us - or a very solid 4 otherwise).

I hope you will take the time to chat about stuff this next week. I worry I've set the pace to fast for the PCs to really chat and get to know each other. Well, this coming week is your chance.

Manzanita

First Post
Just a note to say I'm back and psyched to keep rolling. We've got 6 active players (at least). Please chime in, everyone, in the IC thread, and let's get get it going!

Remove ads