Crossed Paths - OOC

Manzanita

First Post
The 3.5 rules are out. I've perused them a bit, and generally like the changes. I'm wondering if the group would be interested in converting to them. The SRD is here:

http://www.wizards.com/D20/article.asp?x=srd35

Perhaps a good time to move up is when we go to 3rd level, which is as soon as the PCs get a good rest. We could wait til 4th level too, or put it off indefinitely.

Just curious what everyone thought.

Eldorian

First Post
If we convert or not matters little to me, my character will recieve only minor changes. Although I do like the new rules and would be eager to convert if my character would be affected =)

Eldorian Antar

Inez Hull

First Post
I'm easy either way. Personally I'll be picking and choosing from 3.5E and adding the changes I like into 3.0 rather than swapping wholesale.

Manzanita

First Post
I agree. I'm trying to let the group make decisions - I don't want to lead you around by the hand, but the game does seem to drag when this happens. I'll put in a post for the PC/NPCs as I understand them in the IC thread. Please let me know if you have any feedback for the game or if anyone wants to drop out. I wouldn't be offended; I would try to recruit some new players.

Inez Hull

First Post
This is a good game Manzanita, I for one would like to see it continue. Hopefully some of the missing players will turn up, but I think rerecruiting may be on the cards soon. Have you tried emailing the missing players?

Manzanita

First Post
ThomasHobbes, GuiltPuppy & Jarval are temporarily out. As soon as the group returns to Sevestapol, their PCs will get 'sick' and recover when they return to the game. That should leave four active posters. Please keep things moving guys.

Jarval

Explorer
I'm back. Sorry about the gap in posting, but I was away for 10 days+, and then I've had some very busy days at work. But I'm back now, and hopefully I'll get back onto a regular posting schedule again.

As far as converting to 3.5 goes, I'd be happy to make the switch, but since I'm playing a druid you might have guessed that :) But I'm fine with whatever the majority want to do.

Remove ads