Crossed Paths - OOC

Jarval

Explorer
Manzanita said:
I'll be away this coming long weekend at a wedding, so we probably won't get started on the gaming action thread until next week, but let's try to get all the PCs finalized in the next few days.

I've been pretty busy over the Easter weekend, but I'll have some stats and a more detailed background to you by this evening.

Guilt Puppy

First Post
Question: Are we actually playing two characters each? I was under the impression that one of the two would get selected as "best fit" to the party... If we are playing one character each, is it your selection or ours? (I'd almost prefer it being your selection -- would make my life easier :) ). This is stuff I'd like to know before writing up the sheets (as I don't want to do two if I only need one.)

Manzanita

First Post
Status

OK, gang. I've received final PCs from everyone but Guilt puppy & I've sent intros to all of you as well. So I believe everyone is set to be at the appointed place at the appointed time. I'll try to get the IC thread up Monday evening, when I return from my trip.

Guilt puppy, each player will play one character. Generally I picked one of the two, although in some cases, I allowed the player to pick. I had asked you to go ahead & pick one, but perhaps that email didn't get through. At this point, I think your Bard (Nathanial) would be a better pick. Please get him/her finished up with stats, feats, etc & email to me. I will then review & send you your intro. (I actually don't have your

I think we have a great bunch of characters & players. I'm psyched to get started. Thanks for the high quality responses so far.

Your loving DM

Eldorian

First Post
Manzanita, I'd like to give a more thorough description of my character. Where would you like it since we won't be using the rogue's gallery? Or would you like to use the rogue's gallery for character descriptions?

Eldorian Antar

Manzanita

First Post
Eldorian, my first thought is that you should email it to me, but perhaps a Rogues Gallary for PC descriptions is a good idea. It would help the players keep track of who was who. If you don't mind, go ahead &start one. The rest of you can add your characters description if you like. Just put what the others could tell by thier interactions with you. Physical description, equipment, manorisms & whatnot.

Manzanita

First Post
game speed

I'm a keep it moving kind of DM, & I tend to post twice a day, so I'm trying to push the game along. If any of you think I'm moving too fast, let me know. I'll go slower in situations where everyone needs to post, like combat or important decisions. But my experience w/PbP is that things go pretty slowly, so I'll keep it moving as much as possible.

Remove ads