Crossed Paths - OOC

Inez Hull

First Post
Definitely interested as well. I'll try and end you two cheap & nasty characters and do something more detailed after the easter weekend if thats ok.

Manzanita

First Post
I've received Inez's excellent character concepts. That makes three I've received. I'll start making character decisions after I receive one more. I'd like to keep this moving to preserve some momentum. If more want to join later, I think I can fit them in.

The PCs I've received so far have been great. Very well thought out. I think this will be great game once we get it going.

Last edited:

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
I just sent you a pair of characters. I hope I a) got them in on time, and b) that they're good enough. :) This looks really interesting, and I look forward to it.

Manzanita

First Post
OK. I've received characters from 4 players, Thomas Hobbes, Eldorian, Inez Hull & Jarval. None of you indicated a desire to play the initial lead character, but I think I can go ahead & identify your starters & go to phase two: Character detail.

Guilt Puppy, Calim, if you're still interested, please go ahead & submit your PCs. I want to keep this thing moving.

Guilt Puppy

First Post
I've emailed them (two days ago), but not sure if they sent properly... I'm not too enthused about retyping all that, but if I have a chance I'll send along a shortened version as soon as I get the time.

ErichDragon

First Post
Hey Manzanita. I am very interested. Is there still room? I can have 2 characters by COB today. If I don't hear anything from you I will send you the characters anyway.

Manzanita

First Post
There's still room Mr. Dragon. I'd be glad to have you. Send them on in. Could your email be saved in your sent directory, guilt puppy? I hate retyping stuff too, but do please resend. A truncated version is fine for now. You two would make 6, which would be a good group.

Manzanita

First Post
I've received six character sets. I'm awaiting PC stats & am working on finalizing backgrounds. The game is full, but I will take alternates if anyone would like to submit them. Conceivably we could open the game to seven players, as well.

I'll be away this coming long weekend at a wedding, so we probably won't get started on the gaming action thread until next week, but let's try to get all the PCs finalized in the next few days.

P.S. does anyone know how to edit the title of this thread to take out the 'recruiting'?

Last edited:

Remove ads