D&D 5E EB's Out of My Abysmal Mind - OOC (FULL)

EarlyBird

Explorer
Sure thing, glad the RL Monster didn't get you.

Have a few games where your characters are still active if you want to jump into those and say hey.

EarlyBird

Explorer
So if your heading deeper into the dark (and using the same marching order) - I will need 5 d20 rolls from Grudach ... hmmm just Grudach then??

- Kildrak = auto success
- Thia giving Eldeth Advantage
- Finn giving Stool Advanatge
- Atallia (rear guard can't see in the dark) giving Ront advantage?? I guess

Ok then just 5 rolls from you FitzTheRuke (when you have a seconded)

EarlyBird

Explorer
Forgot to say that the exclamation point on Grudach represents him having the Inspiration Die to start.

When I was reading one of his RP posts and he said "little one" to Stool I swear I heard Edward Stark's voice in my head.

Great work.

On the new map, I assume our intention was to go "straight" avoiding the tunnels taken by the hooked horrors and the laughing noises. (Gibbering mouths?)

EarlyBird

Explorer
Well no intentions yet, as you only just reached that point. Maybe you were deciding on a path(s).

Probably when Grudach comes to a section that has different routes he marks them and you all follow (erasing the mark behind you). But if the path eventually leads to a dead end or some ravine or wall you can't climb you will have to back track. But that is all part of the Survival checks.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Did we come from the top right? And the NPCs are all following us a ways back? I assume I sent Derendil back to relay some information.

I think we should spread out and hide and wait to see what comes. I'm thinking Gnolls, rather than Gibbering Mouthers. (Though in a place like this, it could go either way.)

If they pass us by, fine. If not, we'll jump 'em.

Of course, that's what *I* think we should do. Grudach just wants to hide.

Remove ads