Who wants to be a Wayfinder?

Prof Yeti

First Post
BUMP

I beleive that I have been left in the dark, dank, sewers with something sinister and its huge rat minions. Where the heck did I leave that assualt rifle? :uhoh: :confused: :eek: :\

SelcSilverhand

First Post
I think my game is pretty much kaput. There hasn't been any player activity for weeks so I guess I'm just going officially cancel that game. I might try DM'ing a PbP again sometime when I get a bit better at it. I think I had too much combat and not enough character development time. Ah well, hopefully Primus will return soon and pick up his game. It looked like it was doing well.

Prof Yeti

First Post
I'm still here but I don't know where the rest of my group disappeared. Last I knew I had threw them a light, gotten a new light for myself, and prepared to follow something up the chains. Then the others triggered the teleport trap or something. :confused:

But I think you were doing pretty good. Gave us time to intro in character talk about plans then had some combat meant to be right in line with our 1st level abilities. It seemed pretty good to me. :cool:

Mista Collins

First Post
I thought things were going great Selc (I made sure to keep up with the IC thread). I was really looking forward to joining this game. I really liked the character I came up with.

No matter what happens (if you do start this over, start a new one, etc) let me know! :)

Prof Yeti

First Post
Yes whether we continue with this particular story, cut away to a restart, or start clean just give me a nudge. If at all possible I am more than up for the show.

Remove ads