• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

1E Gamma World: Escape From The Embassy Suites - Thurs & Fri - 1:15-5:15

fusangite

First Post
I'll be running a 1E Gamma World adventure based on my experiences in the hotel last year.

Slots (Thursday 1:15-5:15):
1. PirateCat (confirmed)
2. Francisca (confirmed)
3. GM's friend from Toronto
4. Psion (confirmed)
5. Contrarian (confirmed)
6. (vacant)
7. (vacant)

Slots (Friday 1:15-5:15)
1. Rel (confirmed)
2. Buttercup (confirmed)
3. FickleGM (confirmed)
4. Dave Stebbins (confirmed)
5. Shaylon (confirmed)
6. Reveal (confirmed)
7. Teflon Billy (confirmed)

Could those of you on the unslotted list pick either the Thursday or Friday slot please?

Last edited:

shaylon

First Post
I love the idea, Fusangite, but I don't know any of the rules, nor am I likely to learn them before GenCon. Can I still sign up?

-Shay

fusangite

First Post
shaylon said:
I love the idea, Fusangite, but I don't know any of the rules, nor am I likely to learn them before GenCon. Can I still sign up?

-Shay
No problem at all. 1E Gamma World has almost no rules. It's basically AD&D but less balanced with mutations slapped on in place of spells. Shall I sign you up?

Also, I'm not great at recalling faces and names; did we meet at GenCon last year?

shaylon

First Post
fusangite said:
No problem at all. 1E Gamma World has almost no rules. It's basically AD&D but less balanced with mutations slapped on in place of spells. Shall I sign you up?

Also, I'm not great at recalling faces and names; did we meet at GenCon last year?

Yes, please sign me up.

As for the other, we did meet. Crothian, Irownwolf, and I had dinner with you. IW had his wife and kid with him and I had my girlfriend. It was before the Ennies IIRC.

Thanks,
Shay

Teflon Billy

Explorer
fusangite said:
I'll be running a 1E Gamma World adventure based on my experiences in the hotel last year.

Slots:
1: Buttercup
2. Queen D
3. Rel
4. Cthulu's Librarian
5. PirateCat
6. FickleGM
7. Shaylon?

Waiting list:
8. (vacant)
9. (vacant)
10. (vacant)