• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

1E Gamma World: Escape From The Embassy Suites - Thurs & Fri - 1:15-5:15

fusangite said:
How does Friday afternoon work for people? If it's a problem, I can switch to Thursday but I'll make the decision very soon.

I'm thinking 1:15pm to 5:15pm; I'm thinking of scouting out the restaurants downtown on Thursday and finding one 5-8 blocks (as opposed to the usual 1.5) from the convention and seeing if we can just game there for the afternoon. That way we can order munchies and drinks as we game.

Friday night is the ENnies, and I usually like to keep things open in the afternoon so I can get dinner then go change an hour or two before the awards. So it's not my 1st choice, but I could probably do it.

DaveStebbins

First Post
Well, I'm just on the waiting list, but I could make either one happen. Friday 12-2 I'm signed up to volunteer at the ENnies booth, but I can probably switch if I end up with a seat at the game. Thursday afternoon I'm open.

-Dave

fusangite

First Post
Actually, why don't I just schedule it for both times. Then I can accommodate everyone. So, could everybody let me know their availability for both times and I'll make two lists of 5.

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
Rel said:
Friday from 1:15-5:15 would be perfection for me.

I have True Dungeon at 10:48 on Friday morning, but I don't think it takes anything like two hours, so this works excellently for me too!

fusangite

First Post
Looks like Friday is nearly full. Could those who signed up earlier please let me know which day they want to play on so I can get these lists finalized.

shaylon

First Post
fusangite said:
Looks like Friday is nearly full. Could those who signed up earlier please let me know which day they want to play on so I can get these lists finalized.

I would prefer the Friday slot.

Thanks!

Remove ads