• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

1E Gamma World: Escape From The Embassy Suites - Thurs & Fri - 1:15-5:15

fusangite

First Post
FickleGM said:
If you promised TB a seat, I'll take a waiting list slot...
Yeah. Sorry about that. He was actually the first person to express interest.

Pressure should be applied to Teflon Billy, by the way, to run a pickup game of his own. We've had promising discussions about an RPG adaptation of Trailer Park Boys and running the 70s classic Encounter Critical.

fusangite

First Post
Crothian said:
I remember you talking about this last year when we failed to escape in real life. I'd like in!!
You're now waitlisted. I realize it's a bit unfair to you in that you were expressing interest before I'd even decided to do it. This may prove popular enough that I'll run two sessions.

FickleGM

Explorer
fusangite said:

Pressure should be applied to Teflon Billy, by the way, to run a pickup game of his own. We've had promising discussions about an RPG adaptation of Trailer Park Boys and running the 70s classic Encounter Critical.

No apologies are necessary (but I do appreciate the gesture), for I completely understand.

Crothian

First Post
fusangite said:
You're now waitlisted. I realize it's a bit unfair to you in that you were expressing interest before I'd even decided to do it. This may prove popular enough that I'll run two sessions.

That's okay. I'm not expecting special treatment, I really like the idea of the adventure though. Very creative.

Old One

First Post
fusangite said:

Hell Yeah...

I want me some TPB action...in addition to TBR action...etc, ect...

~ OO

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Right now I've got a lot of free time but I need to nail down when other games are going to take place so I can schedule my own games. Any time Thursday, Friday after 1:00 PM or Sunday Morning would all be pretty good for me.

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
I can't tell you how excited I am to play in this one! I can remember you talking about it last year, and I've been looking forward to it ever since.

I'm running games on Thursday and Saturday morning, and I have True Dungeon on Friday morning. Other than that, I'm free.

fusangite

First Post
How does Friday afternoon work for people? If it's a problem, I can switch to Thursday but I'll make the decision very soon.

I'm thinking 1:15pm to 5:15pm; I'm thinking of scouting out the restaurants downtown on Thursday and finding one 5-8 blocks (as opposed to the usual 1.5) from the convention and seeing if we can just game there for the afternoon. That way we can order munchies and drinks as we game.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads