• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(2e AD&D) Dragons of Autumn Twilight- OOC (need someone to play Caramon)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Ok for this game I am about to go and post my last time till my forced hiatus... see status and this thread http://www.enworld.org/forum/talking-talk/297614-hm-rolled-1-save.html

Now for this game you need not stop RPing which is the mode we are in now. All your characters are enjoying their time at the inn (Yes, even Raistlin).

Tasselhoff will bring you his news of his little adventure - Sorry so short just lots to do. And then you need to RP as a group what path you wish to take from Gate Way.

South towards the elven lands and one dragon army.
West through Darken Wood to Haven.
North back to Solace and possible a dragon army.
East towards Xak Tasorth.

Please discuss it in the IC.

Have fun till I return in all your games everyone.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
NP possum, I have done it before and it will probably happen to me again I am sure.

Glad we can RP some I haven't in almost three weeks.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
What ever you wish for him to know WD but it should be old knowledge for sure. Like this form the wiki

"Xak Tsaroth was a very wealthy trading city founded by Solamnics[4] that was destroyed during the Cataclysm. "

But you could make an Ancient History check and use it for a bases on how much he knows.

To Everyone: Making stuff up is surely allowed as I can roll with whatever your characters come up with. Just try and keep it in the spirit of the Dragonlance Saga.

HM

Orius

Legend
Let's not forget from the books that he knew one of Fistandantilus' speelbooks was there, something he didn't exactly share with the rest of the group. He was still eager to find it though.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Will be updating the trek through the grassland and the passage over the mountain tomorrow. I don't think all the travel needs played out as we get to the more important stuff.

Nobody let me know if they purchased anything in town, so please post up if you do wish any additional equipment.

thanks

HM

Remove ads