(2e AD&D) Dragons of Autumn Twilight- OOC (need someone to play Caramon)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
You are correct here is a sneak peek of the modules from my view point only, of course you can google this stuff and see inserts and such.

DL1 Dragons of Despair - The PC's venture to the dead city of Xak Tsaroth to retrieve "the greatest gift given to man." (part of book one)

DL2 Dragons of Flame - The PC's brave Pax Tharkas to save the future of two races. (end of book one)

DL3 Dragons of Hope - The PC's and over 500 refuges flee the dragon armies. While the refuges hide the PC's look for clues to the hidin gates of Thorbardin in an old wizard's tower formerly known as Zhaman, but now known as Skullcap. (Can they find the gates before the dragon armies find the refuges?)

DL4 Dragons of Desolation - The PC's seek the aid of the dwarves but first the must go on a quest for them. Simply retrieve the Hammer of Kharas from the Tomb of Thanes (hope you can fly). One of the newest books though I have not read it myself.

DL6 Dragons of Ice - After journeying to the "old seaport" town of Tarsis the PC's become seperated after a dragon army attack. Learning about Dragon Orbs Flint, Tas, and Sturm (joined by Laurana, Elistan, Gilthanas, and two knights Derek Crownguard and Aaron Tallbow) venture to Icewall Castle in search of the fabled device to help in the fight against dragons.

DL7 Dragons of Light - Headed for Sancrist and the White Council the PC's make an unexspected detour and discover the new elven homes, the tomb of Solmania's greatest warrior, and a weapon no dragon wants to face. (part of book 2)

DL8 Dragons of War - Taking the new weapon on to Palanthas and then the High Clerist Tower the PC's join the effort to stop the advancing dragon army. While the fighting rages outside the tower the PC's desperatly search inside the tower for some way to tip the scales in the knights favor. (end of book two?? not really I mean where do they go dungeon crawling and can find, 156,450 stl pieces, 255,260gp, 40,000ep, 8,000pp, 52 - 1,000gpv gems, 23 - 5,000 gpv jewerly, 5 - +3 longswords, 5 sets of +2 plate armor, 3 - +3 maces, and a Book of Infinite Spells???? all in one room?? no I didn't read anything like that, I am sure)

DL9 Dragons of Deceit - Learning that the good dragon eggs may be in great danger the PC's head to Sanction "City of Doom" to learn the truth. In the end the forces of light are joined by the good dragons and battle the forces of evil in the skies above Ansalon. (the last is only one page of the module as is part of book three Flint and Tas riding a dragon to war)

DL10 Dragons of Dreams - Fleeing Tarsis of griffon back the other PC's (Tanis, Caramon, Raistlin, Goldmoon, Riverwind, and Tika who are joined by new PC's later on Waylorn, Serinda, and Kronn). They enter Silvanost to do battle against a dream. (book 2) I hope to run DL 6 and DL 10 at the same time.

DL11 Dragons of Faith - The PC's travel from Silvanost to Flotsam in an attempt to get out of dragon army lands. They take to the seas only to be sucked down into the very depths of the Blood Sea. There in the ruins of Istar they battle the forces of The King of the Deep. (of end book 2/book 3?? only a little)

DL12 Dragons of Truth - The PC's escape the Blood Sea and travel through dark lands and darker tunnels to the Glitterpalace. There they are tested by the gods to prove worthy of the secert that will stop the dragon armies from conquering all of Ansalon. (Now in the books it was Berem the green gemstone man that stops the queen, but in this adventure the test gives me the DM a fate number and based on that number gives the way to stop the Dark Queen. The fate number is determined by the PC's actions.)

DL13 Dragons of Triumph (you hope) - United once again the companions make preperations to act on what they learned in the Glitterpalace. A small group (8 PC's max - out of all PC's played in all the adventures) will set out for Neraka and The Temple of Darkness, while the forces of light engage the dragon armies. What will be the fate of Ansalon, of all of Krynn for that matter? (ok book 3 no way - you might spend as much as 4 or 5 days hiding in the city,and under it, before you eventually can enter the temple and save the world)

HM

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
NP SVZ :)

We are on slow posting for this game I think everyone is keeping up with the once per week. Just a little surprise coming up and is making me a little antsy. LOL :p

HM

Orius

Legend
Like I said, I'm just kind of going with the flow, particularly during the RPing. It's not like Sturm was a very talkative character anyway.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
You going for the "my actions speak louder than words" schtik?? ;)

You can give us all a weekly insight into what Sturm is thinking about when things are slow. Also I just watched Kingdom of Heaven and was thinking Orlando's character was like Sturm. And the vow they take is close to "My honor is my life".

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Update tommorrow night, so let me know if you wish to do anything.

ghostcat to speed things along and maybe help the others. Is Riverwind scouting ahead? meaning after he spots the "eyes" will he go back and report what he has seen to the others.

Or is he waiting in hiding till whatever these "eyes" are show themselves?

Just let me know and thanks in advance.

HM

ghostcat

First Post
Update tommorrow night, so let me know if you wish to do anything.

ghostcat to speed things along and maybe help the others. Is Riverwind scouting ahead? meaning after he spots the "eyes" will he go back and report what he has seen to the others.

Or is he waiting in hiding till whatever these "eyes" are show themselves?

Just let me know and thanks in advance.

HM

Riverwind's intention is to ambush the ambushers. If possible he will wait until the others come up the road. But if they look to be staying put, he will use shoot and hide tactics, for as long as possible. Once it look like they have found him he will run, not walk, back to the others.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Ok update complete in the IC folks but just a few things.

1- need spells from WD for Raistlin
2- SVZ you will be NPCing Flint for now as Warshrike has not been on in a couple weeks
3- range/postion is unneed (and wasn't used back in the day ;)) if you wish to attack someone you may with no problem
4- Will be playing init lose right now but later may start using individual inits

Game on!! ROUND 1 vs Draconians

HM

_

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
You can do something like that. When we are in tighter quarters (i.e. a dungeon) we will have listed postions and such. But out here in the open you can move to where ever you need to to get your effect off.

You sure you didn't edit them in minutes after posting LOL because if you didn't I am getting older than I wish to be. :p

HM

_

Remove ads