• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(2e AD&D) Dragons of Autumn Twilight- OOC (need someone to play Caramon)

Orius

Legend
Just don't drop any fireballs on my ass, though it seems web and sleep are the biggest friendly fire threats right now. :D

Speaking of which, should I start getting nervous about this post-Xak Tsaroth? ;)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
True rangerjohn I wouldn't mind having you aboard for this. Caramon was a heirling because it is a good role for him with the relationship between him and Raistlin is.

But if you are up for it and can take the abuse WD dishes out ;) I don't see why not.

What do you say WD?

Hm

_

Walking Dad

First Post
No problem if you mind your role ;)

Will just miss the high rolling I for some reason do for him. Just be a bit overprotective and 'devote' :D
But Raistlin is MINE! :devil:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
NP WD then welcome aboard rangerjohn we are currently in combat with round 1 almost over, please quote Caramon's character sheet in the RG so you may make any changes to him that are need during the game.

HM

_

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
So would I when we get to the later adventures Flint and Tanis seperate so unless you want to play in both (hmmm an ideal) then we will need a replacement.

I figure Flint will follow Tanis's lead so there should be no problem with you controling him for when we are down a player. I'll change the thread name to help.

HM

_

Remove ads