(2e AD&D) Dragons of Autumn Twilight- OOC (need someone to play Caramon)

Walking Dad

First Post
sorry all im back. work was kicking my but:rant:. its probably for the best that somebody else plays raistlin as im gonna be busy for quite a while. sorry for the delay
I can step back, when you have the time to play.

HM, maybe yoou should delete the recruiting part of the thread title.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
He sure does I have the DL adventure book so you can add this to your equipment part of your character sheet.

Staff of Magius:
* +2 bonus to hit
* acts as +3 ring of protection
* Cast continual light and featherfall once per day
* addition abilities gain at magic-user lvl 6

Dagger of Magius:
* +3 to hit and damage
* ability to remain undetectable in a search of the mage's person

EDIT: Seems you haven't yet quoted Raistlin so you should go ahead and do that, I have adjusted the sheet and added the above. Just quote the post and then get rid of the
blocks so you can change things as we adventure.

HM

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
And here is where the module really seperates from the books. Actually there is no escape through the kitchens in the module but I figured everyone would enjoy playing that out.

There is also no fleeing goblins across the lake or even a rush on when you need to reach Xak-Tsaroth for now. But in pbp that would slow us down tremedously.

So here is my plan should everyone be ok with it, and if not I'll make it up to you and another juncture (promise).

Going to have that you all made your way to some caves that are southeast of Solace. I am going to play through the night (as that has something needed done per the module). And have you all sitting around a cold breakfast to discuss what to do next. The module I believe allows for you to rest for a while in town (regaining hp) so you are ready for the combats ahead. I will have a special nights rest happen (another of the staffs miracles?) and everyone will be back at max hp. And as for a direction, I am only going to give you a few choices to not drag out the debt for the next month (real time).

OK I'm going over to update the IC and advance us to the morning.

HM

Orius

Legend
Fine by me. I don't have the modules anyway so I only know how things work out in the books. And besides, I'm playing Sturm, and he largely just follows Tanis' lead until Winter Twilight anyway.

Walking Dad

First Post
Radical idea: Why should we bound by the book? Weren't the adventures first? I'm fine either way. BTW, has anyone of you seen the Dragonlance animated movie?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Oh we aren't bound by the books we are playing the module it's just that some of the "book things" are good for pbp in a speed sense. Like I said in the module you meet Goldmoon but there is no immediate need to leave Solace so you could just spend days in town before deciding to leave.

Days in town RP = months RL LOL :p and there are 12 modules to play.

So sometimes I will use the books as a push along. But mostly they are for fluff and NPC stuff.

Just need you all to decide on a direction as a group (and it need not be the direction the books went) and I will move us forward.

And Orius when we hit DL6 (Dragons of Ice) Sturm gets to be the leader, umm sort of. Derek will be there but then nobody listens to him really LOL.

HM

Orius

Legend
Good, because he was a horse's ass anyway. :p

Dragons of Ice would be the stuff that was glossed over after the first third of Winter Twilight, right? I know there's a couple of modules that don't really get any treatment in the books.

Remove ads