(2e AD&D) Dragons of Autumn Twilight- OOC (need someone to play Caramon)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Wow Warshrike you are right, you just found a 26 year old typo. :erm:

Wonder if they will go back and change the module to correct it, LOL.

Go ahead and edit that for me and guess I need to compare numbers for the others, and that really sucks.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
To help Orius incase he can't find his PHB

Sturm's Base THAC0: 15

To hit with the Brightblade; THAC0: 10

To hit the hobgoblins need a 5 or better on 1d20. :eek:

HM

WarShrike

First Post
That part's a mystery to me. Flint has been swinging an axe since before any of the others were born, yet he's lower level than most of these little kiddies. It's definately an epic story-line fail.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I think maybe he spent alot of time learning and applying his trade. Not just anyone can get an invitation to work and live in Qualinost (and a dwarf most of all). But Caramon and Sturm all thay have done since they could hold a wooden sword is swing it and learn how to fight.

Remember I didn't design the pre-genes that was done for me. He will always be two levels behind but combat isn't where he should shine. His nack is grumpy one liners. LOL :p

HM

Orius

Legend
To help Orius incase he can't find his PHB

Sturm's Base THAC0: 15

To hit with the Brightblade; THAC0: 10

To hit the hobgoblins need a 5 or better on 1d20. :eek:

HM

I know exactly where it is, on the shelf with my D&D books, in the pile of hardcovers, under the 3e books, where I keep it.

I'm just lazy. :p

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
No post from [MENTION=92841]sappire07[/MENTION] in two weeks think we lost a player. If nothing by Tue night I"ll NPC Raistlin and go looking for replacements.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Thread updated and I have put it out there recuriting for a Raistlin player.

In the IC please don't use the new dice roller just yet. They are suppose to be looking into getting it automatically sblocked and if they do we will use it till then I would like to wait.

HM

Walking Dad

First Post
Are you replaying the books step by step or do you use them only as a guideline? Quite some time since I read them (in German). I could /would like to do Raistlin, but it would not be a word by word interpretation.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The books are being used as guidelines helping me to describe places like the upcoming Inn of the Last Home. And should be used by players to help with playing in character. After the first two modules the books stop and playing Dragon's of Hope (module 3) and Dragon's of Desolation (DL4) will be by ear and go anyway at all.

The first time I ran this game (back in 1989) Goldmoon died fighting the dragon and a grief stricten Rivereind picked up the blue crystal staff and struck Onyx. Later the group found him wearing white robes he was a Ranger5/Cleric 1 so in my games anything can happen.

I was going to pm and ask you if you wanted to play Raist WD, but wasn't sure if you were up for 2e and I would like whoever plays Raistlin to take Caramon on as a heirling. The more I read about them (as I re-read) that is excatly how Caramon acts towards Raistlin. So the question is are you up for playing the twins??

HM

Walking Dad

First Post
AD&D 2e was the second system I ever played (Dark Sun ,btw). So I have a certain nostalgic love for it. I don't know if I can convincingly talk to myself (Raistlin vs Caramon), but the twin talks are not really dialogue.

Remove ads