[4e] Fallen OOC (Full)

Shayuri

First Post
Point of clarification: Is this some kind of large group brawl involving all PC's and a lot of NPC's, or is it a one on one matchup between each PC and an NPC?

eblue562

First Post
I'm also here, and ready to go.

EDIT - Question. Do we have to post rolls for these challenges, as well as skills we use (as per an OOC part), or do we just use descriptions for the fight?

Last edited:

hafrogman

Adventurer
I posted with the assumption that as we didn't neccesarily come to the arena at the same times, our first fight wouldn't involve other PCs, but other than that we were free to make up any arena combat we wanted.

Sparky

@Everyone: In response to Walking Dad's request - I don't want any sblocks hiding OOC information. I do like that sblocks hide OOC clutter from the IC flow. The color and size of the OOC text is my compromise to making OOC less intrusive.

Two Reasons for no sblocks:
1. Text hidden in sblocks is unsearchable. That means that I can't use ctrl-f to find things on a page (and though I can use the forum search, that search is rough at best). So to find something that's in a statblock I have to dig more than if that something weren't hidden.

2. I don't need them. I keep all that mini statblock information in a spreadsheet for my reference.

It occurs to me that you guys might want the miniblocks as an easy point of reference to keep tabs on your own and others' HP, power uses, etc.

I've used Google Group spreadsheets as maps in games past. Not great to look at but effective. I also used a more conventional spreadsheet to track stats. I didn't expose it to the players because it had NPC info on it, but I could easily strip that info out and publish it for player use.

Work?

renau1g

First Post
Works for me. Whatever's easiest with you.

Gosh - the site is running terribly right now... I just lost one of my posts for my game.... waste of 20 minutes :(

Remove ads