[4e] Fallen OOC (Full)

Walking Dad

First Post
Man, this is going to be hard. I was never this short story type even in my native language. Hope it doesn't hurt you to much to read it ;)

Shayuri

First Post
I'll be posting today. A point of clarification though...and this may be silly, but I can be a silly person...is the 11:59 timeframe for posting today referring to 11:59 mid-day (just before noon) or 11:59 mid-night?

It's rather crucial that I know. :)

Walking Dad

First Post
Today is when we're supposed to vote via PM, right?

I'll be posting today. A point of clarification though...and this may be silly, but I can be a silly person...is the 11:59 timeframe for posting today referring to 11:59 mid-day (just before noon) or 11:59 mid-night?

Would have already send. Will send as soon as I can get on a PC, when Shay has posted.

renau1g

First Post

Deadline for Posts - 11:59 PM Thursday the 24th So that would be just before midnight.

I didn't send PM yet bc I wanted to see Shay's posts (I wait with anticipation) as they are usually very good

Sparky

Looks like a week per round is a good pace, what with availability and timezones and the like. I might tune this down to 5 rounds, because 2 months at this seems like a long time (though I really am enjoying the reading).

The next few days...

CC = Crucible Challenge

- Thursday 11:59 PM, voting begins for CC I
- Friday (unspecified time), CC II is posted, challenge begins
- Sunday 11:59 PM, voting for CC I ends
- Wednesday 11:59 PM, voting for CC II begins
- Thursday (unspecified time), CC III is posted, challenge begins
- Sunday 11:59 PM, voting for CC II ends
- etc

Sparky

So. I posted two sets of voting instructions. I think I wrote all of you back to ask for 1 more who followed the IC instructions. Sorry for the confusion.

Remove ads