• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[4E] Touch of Maddess [Closed]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
DarwinofMind:

May I have permission to change one of my at-will powers? I am very new to 4e and did not recognize that Disheartening Strike does Baden no good unless he's trained in Intimidate (which he is not).

I would like permission to change Disheartening Strike to Deft Strike, which suits his combat style much better anyway.

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Ok but I want you to wait till after this encounter.

On a seperate not is weekends a problem for people? I'm ready and raring to go, but waiting on Kyriel here. So who can post on weekends and who can't?

Galphanore

First Post

On a seperate not is weekends a problem for people? I'm ready and raring to go, but waiting on Kyriel here. So who can post on weekends and who can't?
Weekends are fine for me, I've been checking the forum about once an hour or so, more often if someone else is responding.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!

Thanks, Darwin - and no problem for me waiting until after the encounter, it's only fair.

I usually post early mornings and evenings during the week, and unless I'm out of town I can post frequently on the weekends.

Shayuri

First Post

Weekends are usually fine for me. Sometimes I do go out with friends though, in which case a day may go by without a post. :)

Insight

Adventurer
GM,

I picked up Divine Power today. There's a Paladin multiclass feat that I would like to use to replace Darek's Soldier of the Faith. It's called Soldier of Virtue and it is identical to Soldier of the Faith except that I would get to use virtue's touch as a daily power instead of divine challenge as an encounter power. Virtue's touch is a melee/touch power that allows you to remove a blinded, dazed, deafened, slowed, stunned, or weakened condition from a character.

If you would prefer that I wait until it's in the Compendium and Character Builder, that's fine too.

Remove ads