[4E] Touch of Maddess [Closed]

Erekose13

Explorer
Sorry I've been putting in several 13+hr shifts at work this week. I've got the basis of things forming in my head but want to put it down properly in the RG. Point form:

- Failed to stop the fomorian Lord Gryme of the Seventh Fist from enslaving the Windlings.
- cursed by the Bralani of the Moon's Tide to spend a cycle unliving.
- seeks an end to his unliving birth and return to the Moon's graces.
- is currently looking for one of Ioun's angels, said to frequent festivals in the name of his mistress.
- as a monk, knowledge and wisdom drive Phaeryn's approach to anything, thus his desire to find help from Ioun.
- During his cycle amongst the living, Phaeryn was the head of a small elven monestary on the edge of the Feywild.
- The monestary watched over glades where the reclusive Windlings dwelt.
- The windlings are diminuitive fey spirits who worship the moon and her aspects.
- he is not a bad guy, but non-fey are less important to him so he might appear calous to some.

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
I figured Baern to not having big contact to his former clan. But he can help as diplomat between his new people and his old clan. And doing stuff for both.

Would like to stay with the name (he is a Bear shaman).

Shall I improvise the message?

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
On a slightly functional note, we have 3 characters whose names start with 'Ba'... should one or more of us change our names to avoid confusion?

It was getting confusing to me, but I wasn't going to say anything, you guys can deal with it I can.

ok so are you all ready can we start this game tonight?

Finish up, I'm starting the IC thread this evening...

I like my name (names for me sort of become part of the characters as I'm creating them) but I'll change it if it's really bothering y'all. Just let me know.

IC Thread Up: Let's Light this Candle!

Mowgli, your idea is good in general, though keep in mind that Kyriel isn't assigned to one church, but rather typically moves around on her own or in small bands to accomplish specific goals. Even so, there's no reason you and she couldn't have crossed paths at one point as you sought information. The church library may not have had much, so you were directed to Kyriel, who was visiting at the time. After listening to your needs, she directed you to another of the faithful she knew, who would know more on the subject.

Sounds good to me - let's go with it.

On a character development note: I think Baden's gonna be one of those guys who does things in the name of self interest, but whose 'self-interest' always somehow ends up being of benefit to those around him. If I can remember to do it, and if I can pull it off, anyway.

Remove ads