D&D 5E [5E][OOC] Across the Faerun-iverse

hafrogman

Adventurer
However, if everyone is on the same page of just posting multiple posts in IC, then so be it. Just know that it may take me longer to adjudicate as I have to hunt for all the relevant posts. :)
As I said, that was because of an error and won't happen again. Note that nobody else had that issue :)

Forged Fury

First Post
Hopefully, once we all get comfortable with the format, it will end up looking something like:

Anastriana springs forward and slices at the cruel goblin in front of her.

[sblock=Game Mechanics]Move: A5
Action: Attack Goblin 1 [roll0], Damage [roll1]
Bonus Action: Attack Goblin 1 [roll2], Damage [roll3][/sblock]

Schmoe

Adventurer
Ok, looking at my rolls, I swear I didn't cheat! I will probably never see rolls like that again :(

Just as a test of the dice roller...

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

Forged Fury

First Post
How many of the black arrows can Anastriana recover? I'm assuming with the fraction round down rule that her expended arrow is broken.

Egon

First Post
To be honest, I'm not a rules lawyer when it comes to mundane ammunition. It is assumed that unless conditions dictate otherwise, you should be able to find the proper materials to make replacement arrows, and that during downtime (camps, travel with no interruptions, etc.) you'd have time to turn those materials into actual arrows. So I'm not going to make you keep count of the arrows you have and/or fire.

Now, with that said, I don't want you coming up with a Bottomless Magazine if we get into serious, multiple-round combat. Just use common sense when firing, and we'll all be good.

Magical ammo, on the other hand, MUST be accounted for down to the last arrowhead.

Forged Fury

First Post
I was thinking about taking the goblin's ammunition to cause havoc with them, if the black arrows are a signature. Getting shot in the chest by your "allies" has to do wonders for morale. I'll just write in 10 black arrows if that's cool.

Also, I didn't see it in the IC post, but I swore I read somewhere that Gundren left for Philanden before us. Am I making that up?

Remove ads