D&D 5E [5E][OOC] Across the Faerun-iverse

Egon

First Post
Did Gnash find anything in the saddlebags to indicate who the riders were?
No. Sorry for missing that.

I was thinking about taking the goblin's ammunition to cause havoc with them, if the black arrows are a signature. Getting shot in the chest by your "allies" has to do wonders for morale. I'll just write in 10 black arrows if that's cool.

Also, I didn't see it in the IC post, but I swore I read somewhere that Gundren left for Philanden before us. Am I making that up?
hafrogman beat me to it, but yes, this was mentioned in the opening thread for the game.

Egon

First Post
If you guys want to tie Buttercup to a tree and hide the wagon/supplies so you can move along the trail, you can do so with relative ease; I won't make you roll for that.

I will, however, ask for a marching order along the trail, as well as how close to the trail you are walking should any of you decide to be sneaky by saying something like "I'm following the trail, but staying off of it and instead of being directly on it am off to the side near the trail". I am, of course, talking about the trail headed northwest, but this could apply to the Triboar as well.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Endurance will walk on the trail and is comfortable being at the front, unless someone else wishes the position. He is not stealthy, though he moves with confidence.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Whoever has the next best Perception modifier should probably lead on the trail to look for ambushes or other trouble.
That would be Ana with +5. :)

Keira is one point behind at +4, and Endurance with +3. Keira's fine with going first if asked but probably won't think of it herself, instead she'd take up rear guard as before and try to stay stealthy [roll0].

Egon

First Post
So here's what I see for order, and this is what I'll use:

Ana, ranging in the woods about 20 feet off the trail, switching from side to side every so often.
Gnash and Endurance in the lead; they both posted that they were comfortable doing so, and the trail is wide enough for normal humanoids to walk side-by-side.
Rebecca and Keira are behind Gnash and Endurance, probably by a good 5 or so feet so as not to be walking right into them should they stop.

This is what I'll use. If this needs to change, we can deal with it IC. Cool?

Remove ads